Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bio

Years ago I found two things I love to do more than anything. TRAVEL and SING. Now days I've been called a modern day Troubadour or Traveling Musician. I've been moving around on the magic carpet of music for over 13 years now. Learning everyday about Myself, Music and Life!
Excuse me, while I blow the high C on my own horn....but it's a real treat to hear me play acoustic guitar. I can play 5 hours of material in many different styles: Reggae, Blues, R&B, Pop, Soul, Rock, Rap, Latin, Mexican Mariachi, Golden Oldies, Country and Western!!!. One of my favorite ways of traveling is to pack a small bag of clothes, my travel size guitar and amp, and hit the road with "making music" as the plan. I normally pick up gigs along the way. Sometimes in pubs, resturants, weddings, clubs, parties, and my favorite- the streets (busking!.. some of the best mini concerts I've ever had!) Some of the countries I've performed in are Japan, Thailand, Cambodia, France, Austria, Italy, Croacia, Poland, Hungry, Czech Republic, Holland, Sweden, Spain, Norway, Denmark, Scotland, Ireland, Belguim, Mexico, Luxemburg, England, USA... and more! I am a true traveling musician with a passion for sharing music with the world. Viva la musica!!